Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Front Porch 2017 Itinerary
April 25, 2017
10:50 am
Abby Riley
Members
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I recently registered for a few weekends of the Front Porch 2017 event and was wondering when I would receive an itinerary with directions to the event?  Thank you!

April 25, 2017
11:02 am
Scott Moore
Admin
Forum Posts: 34

Abbey, 

Thanks for contacting us about this. For some reason your registration did not go through. Please register again at the url below and wait for the confirmation page to show before you leave the page or close your browser.

IAA Front Porch 2017 Registration:
https://www.athentikos.com/iamart-projects/iaa-front-porch-2017/

David Lee will contact team members with information soon. Please let us know if you have any other questions. THANKS!

April 25, 2017
11:59 am
Abby Riley
Members

Hello Scott/David.

I have tried to submit my registration now a few times and I keep getting this error message when hitting "submit":

https://www.athentikos.com/?page_id=6166

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.  I look forward to volunteering a couple weekends!

April 25, 2017
12:17 pm
Scott Moore
Admin
Forum Posts: 34

Abby,

We received several registrations for you from you just a bit a go. What specific error did you receive? It should have taken you to the confirmation page (image below). Did you see something different?

confirmationImage Enlarger

April 25, 2017
12:31 pm
Abby Riley
Members

Scott.

As soon as I clicked the "submit" button it had a "404 Whoops! Error Page" pop up and not the confirmation page.  I am glad you received registrations and am sorry you received more than one.  I tried it a few times, but kept getting the error page instead of the confirmation page.  Thank you for your quick responses!

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 20

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Abby Riley: 3

Jason Rice: 1

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 44

Moderators: 11

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 14

Topics: 64

Newest Members:

Kelsey Beyeler, _2, Abby Riley, Alfred Rivera, Greta Huizenga, Ann Setterlun, Gail Zittel, Deborah Diaz

Moderators: Bobby Marko: 0, Amelia Moore: 2, pablohart: 0, David Lee: 0, Kerrah Pyper: 0, Kathlyn Beyer: 31, Tina Breede: 0, Sherri Andreas: 0, Jen Galvin: 0, courtney.noya: 0, Kelsey Beyeler: 0

Administrators: Scott Moore: 34

Contact Us

Questions? Please send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.